the Law Office
Bhavya Chaudhary is the
Founder and Managing
Attorney at Bhavya Chaudhary
and Associates Law Firm,
located in Atlanta, GA
with satellite offices
Tennessee and Macon,
Bhavya Chaudhary and Associates, LLC
Immigration Law Firm
We specialize in U.S. immigration laws and offer our services in all 50 states of United States of America. We provide our services to persons both in the United States and overseas, who wish to come to the United States. Some of our areas of expertise:
- Relief from Removals and Deportations, Bonds, etc.
- Green Cards (Adjustment of Status), 245(i), Green Card from asylum, etc.
- Family Based Immigration
- Employment Based Immigration
- Business Immigration (including L-1, E-1/E-2, EB-5 Green Card )
- Naturalizations and Citizenship (including those with criminal issues)
- All Immigration Matters
- Consular Matters
We Assist with Global Migration, Naturalizations, and Complicated issues with Deportations and Removals.
We also Provide Services in the areas of Family Law, Corporate Law and Contracts in the state of Tennessee.
Meet the talent
News & Events
- Updates on Pending U Visa Applications
- H-1B Computer Programmer Memo and Measures to Detect H-1B Visa Fraud and Abuse
- “Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States" - March 6, 2017, Executive Order
- Summary of New Memorandum by DHS Implementing President’s 'Enforcement of Immigration Laws to Serve National Interest' that came into effect on February 21, 2017
We got physical Green Card of my parents. I would like to thank you and your team so much for all the hard work in helping us to get the Green Cards of my parents without any problem...Happy Client April 23, 2019
Its grateful morning with this wonderful news. Thank you so much for Excellent work. I really appreciated to you and Bhavya for the effort you have put in my case.Happy Client February 8, 2019
Good Morning Bhavya, I would like to say a big Thank you for your support to make my father to pass the test. I definitely will like to get an advice in future for any immigration matter.Happy Client August 21, 2018